Sākumlapa  |  Forums  |  Raksti  |  Blogi  |  Galerijas  |  Zīdīšanas konsultanti  |  Nodarbību saraksts
по-русски   latviski

FotoGalerija

Nodarbības

FotoGalerija

FotoGalerija

Radošā darbnīca

Pērk un pārdod

MeklēšanaMeklēšana    GrupasGrupas    ProfilsProfils

Sākt jaunu tēmu Atbildēt tēmā

helen offline helen Ziņojums Piek Jan 22, 2010 16:05 Atbildēt ar citātu

Ziņojumi: 1861
Pilsēta: Рига, Пурвциемс

Let's change a little bit the trend, and instead of Breaking News, familiarize with Showbiz News!!! Make-up

This is one of my favourite themes and I would like to share some up to date showbiz news with you! Подмигиваю

As always you are very welcome to add your own posts and to CHAT!!!! Болтать Болтать Болтать
As I am not always at the computer I am sorry for not prompt replies, however I am very interested in intercommunication!!! Да-да Rock

My suggestion: Maybe it is useful if I write both in English and Russian, then those who do not speak English fluently can also be involved?

So, the first news which I would like to introduce (and which I actually learned recently myself) is about.....

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

As always I got this news the latest, but already this spring in Florida, Orlando will be opened the amusement park based on the J. K. Rowling novels' about Harry Potter!!!
There are a lot of information on the official homepage of Universal Studios (http://www.universalorlandoresort.com/harrypotter/ ) : about environment, about key elements, about rides and attractions. It is magnificent! Ура!
This is Hogwarts:

This is Hogsmeade:

This is Flight of the Hippogriff:

I am happy as crazy!! I adore such parks, I am fan of Disneyland and I am a great lover of Harry Potter!!! It is great that there will be such a park. Hopefully it will be opened in Europe as well! If not, then it is a reason to go to USA someday! Ура!

Я, конечно, все всегда узнаю последней, но лучше позже, чем никогда.
Во Флориде, Орладно, уже весной откроется тематический парк развлечений Волшебный мир Гарри Поттера.
На официальном сайте Юниверсал Студиос (http://www.universalorlandoresort.com/harrypotter/) столько всякой информации об атмосфере, аттракционах, сувенирных лавках итд. И все так вкусно оформлено!!
Так будет выглядеть замок Хогвартс.

Так будет выглядеть деревня Хогсмит.

Так будет выгядеть аттракцион Полет гиппогрифа.

Я в полном восторге! Обожаю такие парки, фанатею от Диснейленда и просто влюблена в Гарри Поттера. Ура, что будет возможность побывать там (вдруг и в Европе откроют Улыбка а нет, так будет цель и стимул съездить в Америку )!!! Ура! Love

Pēdējo reizi tika rediģēts: helen (Pirm Jūnijs 14, 2010 20:45), kopumā tika rediģēts 4 reizi (-es)

uz augšu Aplūkot vizītkarti Nosūtīt personīgo ziņojumu Apmeklēt autora mājas lapu

sinij offline sinij Ziņojums Treš Jan 27, 2010 15:06 Atbildēt ar citātu

Ziņojumi: 1315

Hallo, Helen Hi
So, great news for us Улыбка I`m not fan of Harry Potter and have never seen films about him, but I`m sure that such kind of parks could be the greatest adventure for children and their parents. Everybody wants to see the fairytale in their real life! Ого

I have a plan to visit Disneyland in Paris after my son becomes four, and maybe after European fairytale we will desided to meet Harry Potter in USA Улыбка

In addition: I want to add one topic to discuss More mums plan to start own businesses
What do you think about it?

Julia.

uz augšu Aplūkot vizītkarti Nosūtīt personīgo ziņojumu

helen offline helen Ziņojums Treš Jan 27, 2010 17:16 Atbildēt ar citātu

sinij :

In addition: I want to add one topic to discuss More mums plan to start own businesses
What do you think about it?

Julia.

Hello!!! Hi
The article is very interesting and just confirmed that I was not the crazy one when decided to change a well-paid full-time job to a risky self-employment. As I see now mums in GB also launch their own business to spend more time with their babies.
That was my reason as well, I could not afford to work 8-10 hours per day and let somebody else bring up my baby.
I sorted out the priorities and chose to be a 'mumpreneur'- great term! Ok
I also suppose that a lot of mums here, on KKM, did the same. Здорово

uz augšu Aplūkot vizītkarti Nosūtīt personīgo ziņojumu Apmeklēt autora mājas lapu

sinij offline sinij Ziņojums Cet Jan 28, 2010 15:19 Atbildēt ar citātu

Ziņojumi: 1315

My neighbor launch her own business not only because of her young son: working full-time job she couldnt spend enough time with her family, hobbies, make projects. She is an experienced fitness trainer and her working day is only 2-3 hours 6 days a week. Fitness trainer, ZEPTER shop`s consultant, student, mother, wife - this is a great example of being mumpreneur Улыбка P.s. her sun i four, but she is 40, she has 21-year-old doughter and 1,5-year-old granddaughter.

uz augšu Aplūkot vizītkarti Nosūtīt personīgo ziņojumu

helen offline helen Ziņojums Piek Jan 29, 2010 00:36 Atbildēt ar citātu

Another point why mums become self-employed nowadays is that working for somebody else you can not fully realize your potential. It is great if your job absolutely meets your expectations. However in our life it rarely happens. So, launching own business young mumpreneurs can spend more time with families and do what they really want. It is important for self-realization! Да-да

helen offline helen Ziņojums Treš Feb 10, 2010 19:01 Atbildēt ar citātu

Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston, David Schwimmer, Courtney Cox and Matt Le Blanc

I remember as many years ago I saw one of the first series of Friends- it was catharsis! That was MY movie for many years. I have seen it many times and adore all characters!
And recently learned that Channel 4 plans to end its 15-year association with hit TV series Friends.
Actually this show ended 6 years ago! But inspite of it Channel 4 has been showing the programmes seven nights a week for 6 more years.
By the way within last 6 years the actors have changed a lot, but still are charming! Love

Помню, как много лет назад увидела одну из первых серий Друзей- это был катарсис! Друзья стали МОИМ фильмом на много-много лет. Я смотрела их много раз и обожаю всех героев.
А недавно узнала, что Канал 4 собирается завершить показ сериала Друзья после 15 лет демонстрации!
Хотя последний эпизод фильма был показан в 2004 году, его продолжали показывать 7 дней в неделю на протяжении еще 6 лет!
Кстати, за прошедшие 6 лет вне съемок в сериале актеры очень изменились, но все-равно остались такими же милашками. Love

Mae offline Mae Ziņojums Piek Feb 26, 2010 00:37 Atbildēt ar citātu

Ziņojumi: 3485
Pilsēta: Иманта

OMG! В шоке Is that Joey on the second picture? Заклеил рот
That man looks like Joey's father. I even cheked in Wikipedia age of the actor playing Joey Tribbiany. He's 43. But on that picture hi looks like hi’s older.
I started watching Friends few months ago. Now I’m in the middle on the 4th season Здорово .
All friends are only 29 in the sitcom. It was so sad and shocking to see Joey grey-haired and old Прячусь .

helen offline helen Ziņojums Piek Mar 12, 2010 12:50 Atbildēt ar citātu

Interesting resource for those who watch Friends in English. It is possible to watch it here and read the script. Besides, there is a translation as well below.
Enjoy! Счастье нереальное

Интересный ресурс для тех, кто смотрит Друзей на английском. Здесь можно смотреть фильм и одновременно читать сценарий. А внизу есть перевод на русский.

Веселого просмотра! Счастье нереальное

DeeDee offline DeeDee Ziņojums Pirm Mar 15, 2010 17:27 Atbildēt ar citātu

Ziņojumi: 1929
Pilsēta: Центр

Big fan of Friends!
I even purchased the whole DVD box of all seasons! Ok
Pity that spin off "Joey" was not even close to Friends. Pity for Matt.

uz augšu Aplūkot vizītkarti Nosūtīt personīgo ziņojumu ICQ numurs

helen offline helen Ziņojums Pirm Jūnijs 14, 2010 20:51 Atbildēt ar citātu

Американский институт кинематографии опубликовал список ста самых популярных цитат из фильмов разных лет.

Первое место досталось фразе из ленты "Унесенные ветром" (1939): "Если честно, моя дорогая, мне наплевать" (Frankly, my dear, I don't give a ####).
На втором месте - цитата из "Крестного отца" (1972): "Я сделаю ему предложение, от которого он не сможет отказаться" (I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse).
Вторая часть "Крестного отца" (1974) отметилась следующей цитатой: "Держи своих друзей близко к себе, а врагов - еще ближе" (Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer) - 58 место.
"Да будет с вами Сила" (May the Force be with you) из "Звездных войн" (1977) попала на восьмое место.
Фраза из знаменитого монолога Роберта Де Ниро перед зеркалом из "Таксиста" (1976) "Ты со мной разговариваешь?" (You talking to me?) - на 10-м месте.
"Я люблю запах напалма по утрам" (I love the smell of napalm in the morning) из "Апокалипсиса сегодня" (1979) - на 12-м.
В "золотую сотню" вошли сразу шесть фраз из ленты "Касабланка" (1942). Среди них: "Луи, мне кажется, это начало прекрасной дружбы" (Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship) и "У нас всегда будет Париж" (We'll always have Paris).
"Бонд, Джеймс Бонд" (Bond. James Bond) - на 22 месте. "Мартини. Взболтать, не перемешивая" (A martini. Shaken, not stirred) из "той же оперы" - на 90-м.
"Однажды меня попытался опросить агент по переписи населения. Я съел его печень с бобами и хорошим кьянти" (A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti) - незабвенный доктор Ганнибал Лектер из "Молчания ягнят" (1991) занял 21 место.
"Элементарно, мой дорогой Ватсон" (Elementary, my dear Watson) из "Приключений Шерлока Холмса" (1929) - на 65-м.
Две фразы подарил миру "Джерри Магвайр" (1996): "Покажи мне деньги!" (Show me the money!) и "Ты сделал меня на здрасьте" (You had me at `hello). Первая вышла на 25 место, вторая - на 52-е.
Естественно, не обошлось без Арнольда Шварценеггера. "Я вернусь!" (I'll be back) из "Терминатора" (1984) заняла 37 место, а "До свиданья, крошка!" (Hasta la vista, baby) из "Терминатора-2" (1991) на - 76-е.

Список полностью:
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a ####", "Gone With the Wind," 1939.
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse", "The Godfather," 1972.
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am", "On the Waterfront," 1954.
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore", "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
5. "Here's looking at you, kid", "Casablanca," 1942.
6. "Go ahead, make my day", "Sudden Impact," 1983.
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up", "Sunset Blvd.," 1950.
8. "May the Force be with you", "Star Wars," 1977.
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night", "All About Eve", 1950.
10. "You talking to me?", "Taxi Driver", 1976.
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate," "Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," "Apocalypse Now," 1979.
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry," "Love Story," 1970.
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of," "The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
15. "E.T. phone home," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!", "In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
17. "Rosebud," "Citizen Kane," 1941.
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!", "White Heat," 1949.
19. "I'm as mad as ####, and I'm not going to take this anymore!", "Network," 1976.
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship," "Casablanca," 1942.
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti," "The Silence of the Lambs," 1991.
22. "Bond. James Bond," "Dr. No," 1962.
23. "There's no place like home," "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small," "Sunset Blvd.," 1950.
25. "Show me the money!", "Jerry Maguire," 1996.
26. "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?", "She Done Him Wrong," 1933.
27. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!", "Midnight Cowboy," 1969.
28. "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By,'" "Casablanca," 1942.
29. "You can't handle the truth!", "A Few Good Men," 1992.
30. "I want to be alone," "Grand Hotel," 1932.
31. "After all, tomorrow is another day!", "Gone With the Wind," 1939.
32. "Round up the usual suspects," "Casablanca," 1942.
33. "I'll have what she's having," "When Harry Met Sally...," 1989.
34. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow," "To Have and Have Not," 1944.
35. "You're gonna need a bigger boat," "Jaws," 1975.
36. "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!", "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," 1948.
37. "I'll be back," "The Terminator," 1984.
38. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth," "The Pride of the Yankees," 1942.
39. "If you build it, he will come," "Field of Dreams," 1989.
40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get," "Forrest Gump," 1994.
41. "We rob banks," "Bonnie and Clyde," 1967.
42. "Plastics," "The Graduate," 1967.
43. "We'll always have Paris," "Casablanca," 1942.
44. "I see dead people," "The Sixth Sense," 1999.
45. "Stella! Hey, Stella!", "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951.
46. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars," "Now, Voyager," 1942.
47. "Shane. Shane. Come back!", "Shane," 1953.
48. "Well, nobody's perfect," "Some Like It Hot," 1959.
49. "It's alive! It's alive!", "Frankenstein," 1931.
50. "Houston, we have a problem," "Apollo 13," 1995.
51. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?", "Dirty Harry," 1971.
52. "You had me at `hello,'" "Jerry Maguire," 1996.
53. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know," "Animal Crackers," 1930.
54. "There's no crying in baseball!", "A League of Their Own," 1992.
55. "La-dee-da, la-dee-da," "Annie Hall," 1977.
56. "A boy's best friend is his mother," "Psycho," 1960.
57. "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good," "Wall Street," 1987.
58. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer," "The Godfather Part II," 1974.
59. "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again," "Gone With the Wind," 1939.
60. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!", "Sons of the Desert," 1933.
61. "Say `hello' to my little friend!", "Scarface," 1983.
62. "What a dump," "Beyond the Forest," 1949.
63. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?", "The Graduate," 1967.
64. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!", "Dr. Strangelove," 1964.
65. "Elementary, my dear Watson," "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes," 1929.
66. "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape," "Planet of the Apes," 1968.
67. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine," "Casablanca," 1942.
68. "Here's Johnny!", "The Shining," 1980.
69. "They're here!", "Poltergeist," 1982.
70. "Is it safe?", "Marathon Man," 1976.
71. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!", "The Jazz Singer," 1927.
72. "No wire hangers, ever!", "Mommie Dearest," 1981.
73. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?", "Little Caesar," 1930.
74. "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown," "Chinatown," 1974.
75. "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," "A Streetcar Named Desire," 1951.
76. "Hasta la vista, baby," "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," 1991.
77. "Soylent Green is people!", "Soylent Green," 1973.
78. "Open the pod bay doors, HAL," "2001: A Space Odyssey," 1968.
79. Striker: "Surely you can't be serious." Rumack: "I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley," "Airplane!", 1980.
80. "Yo, Adrian!", "Rocky," 1976.
81. "Hello, gorgeous," "Funny Girl," 1968.
82. "Toga! Toga!", "National Lampoon's Animal House," 1978.
83. "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make," "Dracula," 1931.
84. "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast," "King Kong," 1933.
85. "My precious," "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers," 2002.
86. "Attica! Attica!", "Dog Day Afternoon," 1975.
87. "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!", "42nd Street," 1933.
88. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!", "On Golden Pond," 1981.
89. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper," "Knute Rockne, All American," 1940.
90. "A martini. Shaken, not stirred," "Goldfinger," 1964.
91. "Who's on first," "The Naughty Nineties," 1945.
92. "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac ... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!", "Caddyshack," 1980.
93. "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!", "Auntie Mame," 1958.
94. "I feel the need -- the need for speed!", "Top Gun," 1986.
95. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary," "Dead Poets Society," 1989.
96. "Snap out of it!", "Moonstruck," 1987.
97. "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you," "Yankee Doodle Dandy," 1942.
98. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner," "Dirty Dancing," 1987.
99. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!", "The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
100. "I'm king of the world!", "Titanic," 1997.

(с) BBCRussian.com

helen offline helen Ziņojums Pirm Jūnijs 14, 2010 20:54 Atbildēt ar citātu

Если что, полная версия фразы Ретта Батлера звучит так: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. Улыбка

Sākt jaunu tēmu Atbildēt tēmā

Iepriekšējā tēma ::  Nākamā tēma
Parādīt ziņojumus:   

Рига, Латвия
Pirmd., 29/04
nakts

skaidrs

/images/weather/n_0_10_0_0.jpg
10°..12°

Vējš DA, 2-4 m/s
Atm. spiediens 768..770 mm
Pirmd., 29/04
rīts

skaidrs

/images/weather/d_0_10_0_0.jpg
13°..15°

Vējš DA, 3-5 m/s
Pirmd., 29/04
diena

apmācies

/images/weather/d_3_10_0_0.jpg
22°..24°

Vējš D, 5-7 m/s
Pirmd., 29/04
vakars

apmācies

/images/weather/n_3_10_0_0.jpg
18°..20°

Vējš DA, 0-2 m/s

Piedavāts Gismeteo.Ru

Tagad portalā 1 viesu un 2 lietotāju.
Ja Jums ir vispārīgi jautājumi, lietišķi piedāvājumi vai ieteikumi, uzrakstiet mums vēstuli
© KKM Klubs 2006 — 2022